Do you work in PR? Maybe you’re a press officer, part of an in-house PR team, or you work in an agency.
At MediaHQ we’re expanding our research team by hiring a Research Manager. We’re looking for people who understand PR to help us.
In a few weeks, we will be entering some new international markets and we want to add some professional PR people to our research team.
It’s a role ideally suited to someone who:
- Understands the media and PR,
- Has an innate knowledge of PR tactics like press releases and pitches,
- Knows how to manage a team and a project,
- Is tech-savvy and willing to learn.
- And someone who’s looking for an exciting new project and skillset.
What will you be doing?
- Managing our media intelligence research to making sure that our users are up to date with all of the media moves.
- Helping to manage and grow our research team at MediaHQ.
- Using your innate PR instincts to work with our product and software teams to build PR tools that PR professionals will love
How to Apply